Wisconsin's World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Wrestling is Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting With A New Superstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WWCWFounder
Admin
WWCWFounder

A Meeting With A New Superstar Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting With A New Superstar   A Meeting With A New Superstar EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:24 pm

A Meeting With A New Superstar Jc
A Meeting With A New Superstar 4-1
Here I am sitting in my office, looking over some paperwork for IW. Trying to find talent for the federation as when a knock on the door happens.

"Come in" I yelled out.

As then someone walks in and___________
Back to top Go down
https://wwcwrestling.board-directory.net
viro5000

A Meeting With A New Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A New Superstar   A Meeting With A New Superstar EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:25 pm

[center]A Meeting With A New Superstar V210

(Viro walks into JC's office, Viro shuts the door and then speaks.)

Viro:
You know what, It is pretty dead in the hallways and I am just not trying to make some weird pun with my name either. Anyways I did not come here to say negitive things about the place. I feel that the owner should get to know the Deadhole before he actually hires The deadhole. You see I am not your everyday rookie to champion wrestler. I seem to take things more out of the box.....Yeah thats a good way of putting it. Truth be told, I care more about the awesomeness that comes out of my mouth then I am about any title. So if you think IW can handle my crazy way of thinking then I am here to finish signing on my contract.
Back to top Go down

A Meeting With A New Superstar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin's World Championship Wrestling :: WWCW - Wrestling Is WRESTLING :: Backstage of WWCW-
Jump to: